Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi
Royal Suite Palace King Bed Garden View @ Taj Nadesar Palace, Varanasi, for 1 adult arriving 4/2/2018 for 1 night on the Best Available Rate.
Taj Nadesar Palace Varanasi is located in one of the oldest living cities of the world on the banks of the Ganges. The Palace is a haven of peace and tranquility set amidst verdant gardens, mango orchards, marigold and jasmine fields. Works of art from the Maharajas collection still adorn the walls of the Palace with original pieces of furniture refurbished to recreate an atmosphere of a bygone era.
2) The Palace is 21 KMS OR 30 MINS drive from the airport and 01 KMS or 05 MINS drive from the railway station. The hotel is only 06 KMS or 15 MINS from the commercial hub of Varanasi commonly known as the Chowk.
3) The Palace offers a choice of Palace Rooms, Historical Suites or Royal Suites, each of which enjoys a breathtaking view of the beautifully landscaped garden, swimming pool or the golf course.
4) Guests can choose between deliciously spiced local cuisine or a delicately balanced Satvik menu (opted by those on a spiritual journey) at the Palaces Indian restaurant.
5) The JIVA Spa at Taj Nadesar Palace offers luxurious Indian wellness treatments in a colonial and rich setting.
6) FACILITIES: Swimming pool, JIVA Spa, guided tours and sightseeing and astrologer (prior appointment needed)
7) SHOPPING: Varanasi is well known for, Benarasi Silk Sarees (Chowk Area 06 KMS OR 15 MINS), Hand woven Carpets (Bhadohi District 60 KMS OR 1.5 HRS) and Wooden Beads Jewelry and Toys (River Front 06 KMS OR 15 MINS)
8) THINGS TO DO: The riverfront (06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Viswanath Temple (06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Bharat Mata Temple (03 KMS OR 15 MINS), Benaras Hindu University (10 KMS OR 40 MINS), Sarnath (10 MS OR 30 MINS), Evening Ganga Aarti (06 KMS OR 40 MINS), Ramnagar Fort and Museum (16 KM OR 1 HR)